Scuba Diving Santa H2O H2O H2O Christmas sweater

 He later moved to another Scuba Diving Santa H2O H2O H2O Christmas sweater country to pursue his higher studies. He became a totally different person after going there. His messages and calls reduced. His possessive nature and demanding of gallery screenshots completely stopped. He just used to call me when he was alone late night after his roommates had gone to sleep. I used to repeatedly call him during the day but he never used to pick up my calls citing he was busy in college or with his part time job. He came back to India in December during his semester break. 

When he was showing me some of his photos from his  Scuba Diving Santa H2O H2O H2O Christmas sweater trip with his college friends, I accidentally saw some photos with a girl which he never told me about. I also found out about few secret trips he used to go on with this girl while he was there. On asking him about it, he just said that she has another boyfriend back home so apparently I had nothing to worry about. I found out abut all this a few days before Christmas. I was so shattered that I blocked him on all social media. He didn’t even try to contact me once to even say a sorry.

Homepage: Trendingusatee 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt