Unicorn and Dragon shirt

Not my type of pet. Prefer fur babies . That big orange one was gross and she was kissing it. Yew. I loved and Laughed all they way through this Dragon Adventure? When i moped the kitchen he used to curl up and had to move him out the way. I loved him so much. Miss him so much. Even when was having fire alarms fitted all the fire men wanted to take photos. He was sooo chilled out with half his front of his body along the bannister. He absolutely loved the attention. They were even stroking his face. Didn't even bat an eye lid. My granddaughter wants one so badly!!! Her Mom told her when she gets older than she is now, 13, she can learn how to take care of them properly , she can get one! She loves reptiles! The chameleons should not be held. If they are dropped they can have serious injuries. Best to leave them in their habitats. Remember wards on Florida ave in the mall there I brought my son a lizard there .God I had it for years.It got pretty big.
Unicorn and Dragon Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Unicorn and Dragon shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt