Truck Cops be like where you heading probably jail when you ask shirt

Police are suppose to protect and serve! Not play military invader! If police needs to be protected from the people it should protect, something is very wrong! Thats a joke. That will probably get some cops killed. Just get a fire engine. Water pressure works wonders. Sick! I can understand National Guard having something like this but its sad to think it'll be use on Americans just for protesting standing up for justice. It will likely get used against Peaceful protests rather than "riots" so for that reason, I don't like it. But it is the perfect vehicle for the zombie apocolypse! And for that reason I must have it. All these tools are to control. Think about it. To escalate a quote “problem”. Wake up! I would humbly suggest displaying the phrase "riot control" on the front barrier is counterintuitive. It begets confrontation. Just my humble opinion, not trying to offend anyone.
Truck Cops be like where you heading probably jail when you ask Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Truck Cops be like where you heading probably jail when you ask shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt