Three glass wine American flag independence day holiday shirt

Betty and I have the same birthday. We both like animals better than people. Now I find out she likes the same wine glasses as I do! Tee her! I was going to get u one for wedding present but andy talked me out of it. Bit too hard to transport. Love me some Betty White. The Golden Girls were the Bomb. Love that show. I was worried I might be overstepping another one of those boundaries I didn’t know about but I guess not. Betty White is a national treasure that must be protected. Those glasses look too big for those old ladies to hold. they already look like they going to fall. lmfao. but hey maybe im wrong get it ladies. Something doesn't add up! Look at the bottle of wine on the table, now look at the two glasses of wine, it's a whole bottle in those two glasses. Hey Mike are this the glasses that you and Ann use? Traveling with certain people you need drinks like that all the time. That is what I mean, because no one wants a small glass!
Three glass wine American flag independence day holiday Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Three glass wine American flag independence day holiday shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt