They don’t know that we know they know we know Friends TV Show shirt

Love this show SO MUCH. I mean yeah it's Joeys Technically he stole it from some other kid before this but whatever), but also if this happened to me my room mates kid is playing with my toy), I'd honestly let them keep playing with it and not make a fuss, although I would try to get it back later because of sentimental reasons, like joey here. He loves Emma and Rachel but also his toy, he's allowed to have a hard time letting go of something he cares about. It's Joeys toy, theres also a baby who wants to play with it and their all best friends, Rachels allowed to borrow her room mates toy if its on the floor, and Joey is allowed to take it back if he wants. Joe sleeps with that penguin so it must smell like him, that’s what Emma likes the smell not the penguin it’s comfort thing.
They don't know that we know they know we know Friends TV Show Ladies Tee
Buy this shirt: They don’t know that we know they know we know Friends TV Show shirt
Home: https://theusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt