Say when Tombstone shirt

I'm just gonna put this out there...hucklebearer. Means pallbearer. As in someone who carries your casket to your grave. When you know that, it makes that line that much colder and badass. Josh Pray, if you haven't seen it before, the next Val Kilmer movie you should watch is The Ghost and the Darkness. Awesome movie based on a true story about man eating lions in Africa. I remember watching this movie coming on and thinking Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday has got be one of the dumbest casting decisions ever made”! Boy was I wrong! Could not have been more wrong if I tried! I’m with you Josh! I wanna be Doc Holiday too! You should go to the city of Tombstone in AZ. It's rich in history and it's much better than the Hollywood movie. It's amazing! Josh take the doc holiday challenge. Watch tombstone and everytime doc takes a shot you take a shot see how long you can make it through the movie. I can quote that movie word for word!
Say when Tombstone Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Say when Tombstone shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt