I get up early or I get up friendly cat shirt

I am considered a Geek by those who know me well. Well, why not? The computer tool, I grew up with and without being a computer technician, I have a real technical knowledge of its operation. Learning to use a variety of software has never scared me. I learned alone to use several tools of graphic design, creation of 3D models, of MAO, PAO, a small base in HTML coding. I make all this clear to make it clear that my position regarding CAT is not the result of a fear of computers or any difficulty of learning or adaptation to modern tools. In my opinion, CAT Type Tools are the cause of the proliferation of poor quality translations. Nothing, and I repeat it, nothing replaces the brain and the human knowledge in a sufficiently effective way so that the difference is not perceptible.
I get up early or I get up friendly cat Hoodie
Buy this shirt: I get up early or I get up friendly cat shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt