His bobbers shirt

I absolutely hate the fact that they're coming out of their old Harley Davidson's and send them overseas. Brave effort, but she will not fall into the big cage underneath her. People asking why, it's the same reason people base jump or climb mountains, etc. Adrenaline. She's doing nothing technically hard and she's not in any danger. If I had a crash matte anywhere near the size of that cage when performing you'd laugh. What if that pole broke due to her weight? Would this be considered as an extreme sport? I knew I was skydiving but I thought it would be a good idea to think about it. Wow! His bobbers Sweater
Buy this shirt: His bobbers shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt