Camping I hike so I don’t punch people in the throat shirt

French law does not deal with the theme of wild camping but there are still many restrictions. As a general rule, wild camping is prohibited, especially in nature reserves, classified sites or at the seaside unless you manage to obtain a derogation. It can also be banned by the PLU or town halls. The camping wild on private land is legal provided of course to obtain the agreement of the person enjoying the rights of the soil. However, there is an alternative: the Bivouac. It is about the same thing except that the Bivouac can only last one night after which you will have to go elsewhere. Many natural parks allow the Bivouac to leave the place clean and under certain restrictions that may be different from one park to another.
Camping I hike so I don't punch people in the throat Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Camping I hike so I don’t punch people in the throat shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt