Boyz N the hood shirt

Remember seeing this in the movies and it made allot of perfect sense and what then and now what gangsters, meaning, family, changes were all about. Great cast, best story and picture even today, people need to see! Saw this on my 20th b-day. Laughed at the beginning, cried at the end. One of my favorites I cried when Ricky died That man had his shit together. That was the true story of what happened in my neighborhood, to my brothers. It was soo real, it freaked me out, to be watching it on a movie screen! Conflicts between doing what's right and what was needed to be done has dire consequences. Sometimes we have to make a choice. Not everything is black and white. When ricky gets shot you can see a crowd of people watching and when his brother pulls up in the low rider. Love this movie! This is when I started to like Ice Cube. Watch it everytime it come on. This website is the worst, every day it just reminds you how fkn old you are bye. That was and still is one of my favorite movies.
Boyz N the hood Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Boyz N the hood shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt