Birds red white and blue American flag shirt

How beautiful are these birds they are adorable and big showoffs but I love love them. I hope Most of these birds are rescued..So Many people Get them Only to find they need Tons of human attention and Care with Lots of Toys a clean cage as well as out of the cage Time..and Many are Neglected and develop Personality Disorders that Leave them emotionally and physically Sick..So Thank You For Showing us a bunch of Happy Birds. I'm not a bird expert so can somebody explain to me why the parrot at 20 seconds in had bald spots? Do birds self pluck themselves when they're stressed or something? It doesnt seem to healthy. The rest of them look pretty happy and cared. I've told this story a hundred times but I love it. I took care of my Boss and Doctor's animals when he and Wife took a Vaca.
Birds red white and blue American flag Sweater
Buy this shirt: Birds red white and blue American flag shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt