Fat Thor the God of Thunder shirt

This makes us understand that Steve Rogers throughout the movies or comics has done only good deeds, at least always to try to do the best, to do good. That's why it almost happens a first time to lift the hammer and that in Endgame it completely manages to control it. In Avengers age the ultron Steve was the only one in the team that a little raised the hammer but in my opinion because Steve deserve gold because he is very strong and the hammer can be bred by the strongest and most noble. He is fat because he let go after his defeat against Thanos. He could not bear the fact that he can not bring back the 50% of missing in the universe. So he started drinking, eating a lot and not doing anything else. I think this is one of the failures of this movie yet great. I myself really did not understand. Thor is supposed to have the body of a god so the fact that it is affected by simple side effects that have human food, I do not find it very thoughtful.
Fat Thor the God of Thunder Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Fat Thor the God of Thunder shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt