Yoga girl I’m mostly peace love and light and a little go fuck yourself retro shirt

Has anyone else noticed that Yoga girl I’m mostly peace love and light and a little go fuck yourself retro shirt In my town, they’re just regular people and we don’t point out their body as if look what she can do despite her weight because in my culture that’s just fucking rude? Okay like I’m waiting to be impressed is she getting love cuz she fat or what cuz I know plenty of flexible big girls. Well, that might be your stereotype, but let me assure you that overweight women practicing advanced yoga aren’t an anomaly. Listen she could lift her behind because she’s probably young try doing that in your late 40’s I would’ve fell off the balcony or broke my back. Like a young mom can give natural birth but if you’re in your 40’s and size eight in clothes you need a cesarean because everything is risky when you are old.
Yoga girl I'm mostly peace love and light and a little go fuck yourself retro Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt