The pugfather shirt

Omg, thank you, April for sharing this to me The pugfather shirt do miss her so much it hurts but I love seeing this video she used to make those weird noises a sounds things thank you for your the best. Your babies are so cute I thought of copper and Coco lol umm hope I got this names right. I could always tell were my pugs were with the constant snoring, panting, grunting so missed. Seems to me he might be thirsty he’s trying to tell you to bring out the water as soon as possible. All this stuff from the Facebook vet saying he needs water, it’s too hot. Ever consider he just maybe a weird dog? For the same reason, humans do it. It’s a strange sensation nothing this smooth in nature, and it’s fun!
The pugfather Hoodie


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt