LGBT lips I licked it so it’s mine shirt

When you put so much gloss on LGBT lips I licked it so it’s mine shirt or Lips I licked it so it’s mine LGBT shirt. Stop. It means stop. I got dehydrated thinking about how long they went without a sip of water. I liked the red glitter one right up until they poured the lip gloss on. It looks like her lips are about to run down her chin! I hate that gunky feeling on my lips anyway, so this is too much! It’s called art, you don’t go out with this look, you document it for clients and to gain experience with different materials. I bet it comes off in like three minutes. Not to mention it looks to be thick and uncomfortable. Pretty, yes. Functional, no. Art or not, why showcase something that cant be used and stay on properly? And what’s with the overly done gloss? It’s disgusting. I never wear makeup ever.

LGBT lips I licked it so it's mine Hoodie
Buy this shirt: LGBT lips I licked it so it’s mine shirt
Home: https://theusshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt