Horse sunflower you are my sunshine shirt

I guess I have been around horses Horse sunflower you are my sunshine shirt falls were dangerous and painful. Most of those people should not have been anywhere near a horse. I’m sorry to say this I know most of you find these funny but in fact, 90% of these clips are not funny in fact stupidity and dangerous. Being a horse person I can’t laugh at most of these with that said, the ones that are truly funny, I did laugh. Lots of these people thought I had a good laugh at it are plain stupid. In the case of kids, they should be educated that you don’t throw hay at a 600kg beast, just saying. There are things you just don’t do around animals especially horses. Again, I had a good laugh, but it was at the stupidity! I watched these over and over and each one was big mistakes people made.
Horse sunflower you are my sunshine Ladies Tee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt