Gold lips April girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve a fire in my soul shirt

Please stop overinflating your lips and Gold lips April girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve a fire in my soul shirt. I couldn’t even finish watching the video. What is up with that stupid side tongue thing everyone is doing?! It drives me bonkers. I hate the thing she does with her tongue but she, her lips and her looks are beautiful! Stop hating. It’s not cute. Use a model that doesn’t inject her face with crap. Also, the tongue thing is super cringed, stop. For the love of God stop. As someone that works for a hematologist, this looks like a blood clot waiting to happen. No way in hell would I do this, especially multiple times. People are nuts. Aside from the purple lips, what does she use on her face, her skin is so perfect. So basically that Kylie Jenner challenge is now a product people can buy I wouldn’t be broadcasting this thing.
Gold lips April girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve a fire in my soul Longsleeve Tee

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt