Freddie Mercury and his cats shirt

Just makes me love Freddie even more! Freddie Mercury and his cats shirt, it was fantastic. Bless you, darling Freddie and your beautiful cats. I adored Freddy Mercury from day one and if possible adore him more with this story. You can see into the soul of someone who loves cats! For some reason, I’m thinking that the cats weren’t taken care of after he passed why would Delilah be on the wall why would she be out of the house. Incredible man and an amazing entertainer. If only he loved pussy as much as his cats, he would still be around. I love this! A man after my own heart. Rest in peace Freddy. Thank you for your music and for caring for these precious animals. I read years ago in my cat fancy magazine that he loved cats and wrote songs about them. He was a true cat lover just like me.
Freddie Mercury and his cats V-neck T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt