Flamingo people should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know shirt

There are plenty of Flamingo people should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know it’s never going to happen shirt and have had their wings clipped so they can be entertainment for tourists. We went on our honeymoon in Aruba. Our hotel had a private island and it was full of Flamingos it was so cool. You would be laying on the beach and they just walk up to you. Does anyone know what song this is? My fiance has had me play this video seventeen times so he can Shazam the stinking thing and gets a different result every time and none of them have been right. Good news though! The points we are getting from this crazy long trip will put us over the top to actually stay on the island w the birds! Great day on Island. Price includes lunch and drinks, two water sport rentals, nice hammocks, some of the largest iguanas in Aruba and a very nice cove.
Flamingo people should seriously stop expecting normal from me we all know Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt