I’m a grumpy old woman I’m too old to fight too slow to run shirt

A woman runs a marathon without a tampon or sanitary napkin to take a stand against the shame of the rules. Well, we understand that your goal is to eradicate the idea of ​​being ashamed of its rules, but it's not feminism, it's just not hygienic! Do you really think that the rules are not disgusting? You look at the blood and you say to yourself: "Ooh, does it look good today, and it smells really good"? There are many things that are natural. Who wants blood to flow from his body, wherever he comes from? We do not wear sanitary napkins to hide our blood; we do not want our clothes or whatever we sit on to be covered in blood.Please read up on it! I'm a 46 years old woman who has worked for years in the floral industry. I’m a grumpy old woman I’m too old to fight too slow to run Hoodie
Buy this shirt: I’m a grumpy old woman I’m too old to fight too slow to run shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

A woman cannot survive on books alone she also needs a cat shirt

Rooster chicken I don’t have an attitude problem you have a problem with my attitude shirt

Behind every baseball player who believes in himself is a baseball mom shirt